LTF series sensors offer tremendous accuracy over long distances and provide reliable detection regardless of target color, material or reflectivity.
Key Benefits of LTF with IO-Link
- Remote configuration: Device parameters can be read and altered remotely, even while inspections are ongoing, enabling quick configuration and minimizing downtime for product changeover.
- Remote monitoring: Users can access sensor level data in real-time, make decisions based on that data, and receive real-time status alerts for rapid identification and resolution of problems.
- Extended diagnostics: IO-Link provides visibility into errors and health status for each device, allowing users to evaluate machine performance and diagnose problems without shutting down equipment.
- Simple device replacement: An IO-Link master device saves configuration data and automatically updates new sensors; users can easily replace sensors without expert knowledge for configuration.
- Interface versatility: Measurement data is regularly sent from the LTF to an IO-Link master device, enabling analog output capabilities in a sensor with dual discrete outputs and no analog output.